A degree from Thomas will launch your career. We guarantee it.With the Guaranteed Job Placement Program, Thomas College offers graduates the most extensive job guarantee of any college in the country. It’s true. If you don't land a job within six months after graduation, you can come back to Thomas to for up to two more years tuition-free. Or you can choose to have Thomas pay the monthly payment for any federally-subsidized student loans you incurred while attending Thomas College for up to one year or until you land that first job — whichever comes first.
And we won’t be satisfied until you’re happily employed. If you do find a job within six months after graduation, but the position is not in your field of study or even if it’s not what you want to do, you can come back to Thomas. We’ll let you take an unlimited number of undergraduate courses for up to two years or up to half of the graduate courses required to complete a Master's degree at Thomas – completely tuition-free!
How Do I Qualify?
To be eligible for the Guaranteed Job Placement Program, you must:
- Sign a written agreement with the College
- Graduate with a minimum 2.75 cumulative grade-point-average from a baccalaureate degree program. A minimum of 90 credits must be completed in the undergraduate day division
- Complete a three-credit-hour internship within your program of study
- Register and establish a working relationship with the College's Career Services Office
- Make a reasonable effort to secure employment following graduation
- Be in good financial standing with both the College and student-loan agencies
Would you like to learn more about G-Job? Contact your admissions representative for more information.