Business Administration (BS)
Build a foundation in the operation and management of a business.
Business Administration is designed to give you a foundation in the operation and management of a business. By combining liberal arts and business, you can gain experience and expertise to set yourself up for success in a leadership role in any organization. Recruiters know Thomas graduates for their analytical skills, teamwork abilities, and their reputation for making decisions based on data.
- Management Principles
- Principles of Marketing
- Financial Accounting
- Business Communications
- Statistical Inference and Decision Making
- Human Resource Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Business Finance
- Interpersonal Relations
- Business Ethics
You can explore paths in:
- Executive management
- Departmental leadership
- School administration
- Nonprofit leadership and management
You can take…
- Interpersonal Relations will introduce you to theories of behavior and principles of management.
- Data analytics to better inform your decision making.
- Preparation for the business administration proficiency exam so you are a step ahead of your competitors.
- An advanced seminar in administration and management will prepare you to manage and run a successful business of all kinds.
You’ll graduate with the ability to…
- Utilize data for decision making.
- Apply strategic theory to real-world business scenarios.
- Develop an understanding of the importance of ethical decision making and sustainability of the organization.
- Examine various theories relevant and applicable to the field of business administration based on research and best practices.
- Enter the business world after graduation with an entrepreneurial foundation.