We’re glad you’re thinking about finishing your studies at Thomas College, and we believe Thomas has what you’re looking for. Whether you’re considering a new path, browsing course offerings, or preparing to apply, we’re here to bring your promising future within reach.
See Yourself Here
Get to Know Our Campus
We recommend visiting campus so you can meet current students, chat with professors, and see what life is like here. We can arrange an in-person visit or a virtual visit, depending on your availability.
Connect With Us
Be sure to join our mailing list. Once you share some basic information with us, we’ll be able to answer your questions and send you notifications about important news, opportunities, and deadlines.
Transferring Course Credits
We’ll accept up to 90 credits toward your bachelor’s degree, as long as you earned a grade of a C or better in the course and it fits within your degree template at Thomas.
To find out which of your credits will transfer, simply email your college transcript(s) to Marissa Valdivia Reagle at email@example.com or submit them online. Include your full name, address, phone number, email address, and indicate your preferred contact method and intended major. Generally, we can provide an analysis of your credits within three business days.
To access the full statement of transfer course credits please consult the course catalog.
Apply for Transfer Admission
Submit your application for undergraduate admission. We accept the Thomas College Application, which takes about ten minutes to complete, or the Common Application. You can choose which one you’d like to complete; both are treated equally in our selection process. International transfer applicants should refer to our international admissions process.
Provide supporting documentation. This includes:
- Official Transcripts (from any high schools and colleges you have attended)
- College Essay
- Letter of Recommendation (can be from an employer or a professor, instead of a teacher or guidance counselor)
Begin the financial aid process. When you apply, we’ll automatically consider you for merit-based scholarships. Students seeking financial assistance other than merit-based scholarships should file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and list Thomas College (Title IV code 002052) as an authorized recipient of your information. Applicants will not receive a financial aid package until a course credit evaluation is completed. For more information, please visit our Financial Aid page or contact Jeannine Ross, Senior Director of Student Financial Services.
Find Your Transfer Scholarship
We’re committed to making this experience affordable for all students, and we offer merit scholarships specifically for transfer students as well as our Welcome to Maine Scholarship for students who live outside of Maine:
- Trustee Transfer Scholarship: Renewable scholarship of $15,000 ($7,500 per semester) are awarded to transfer college students with an overall transfer GPA of 3.5 or higher and at least 12 transfer credits.*
- Presidential Transfer Scholarship: Renewable scholarship of $13,000 ($6,500 per semester) are awarded to transfer college students with an overall transfer GPA of 3.0 to 3.49 and at least 12 transfer credits.*
- Dean Transfer Scholarship: Renewable scholarship of $10,000 ($5,000 per semester) are awarded to transfer college students with an overall transfer GPA of 2.75 to 2.99 and at least 12 transfer credits.*
- Thomas Transfer Award: Renewable scholarship of $8,000 ($4,000 per semester) are awarded to transfer college students with an overall transfer GPA of 2.1 to 2.74 and at least 12 transfer credits.*
* For eligible domestic undergraduate students. GPA based on a 4.0 scale. Prices based on resident student cost.
180 West River Road
Waterville, ME 04901