In This Section
Apply for Financial Aid
We’re looking forward to working with you to finance your investment in Thomas College. The process of applying for financial aid may seem overwhelming, but we’re here to help you and and your family understand everything that’s available to you as you.
Last year 99% of families that applied for financial aid received assistance, and we awarded over $7 million to our students. The following timeline will help you apply for scholarships, loans, and grants to help make your education more affordable.
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible. This will help to determine your eligibility for:
- Ask your guidance or career office about scholarships, financial aid workshops, and other resources
- Visit Thomas College and submit your application
- Take or re-take the SAT or ACT to be considered for merit-based scholarships
- Thomas College begins to mail financial aid awards to students who have applied. We mail award letters every two weeks after this date for students applying on a rolling basis.
- Submit verification documents requested by the Financial Aid Office
- Review financial aid award and accept or reject the offer
- Submit a deposit to Thomas College to officially join our incoming class!
If you have questions about financial aid,
please contact us at 800-339-7001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.