Whether you’re a soon-to-be-graduating high school student, a college student looking to transfer, or an adult wanting flexibility evening options, you’ve come to the right place.
Early Action: December 15
Priority Decision: March 1
Regular Decision: Rolling
Tuition and Fees
Room and Board: $11,250
The Application Process
- Gather your materials. In addition to your application form, we’ll need to receive an official transcript and your letter of recommendation.
- Submit your application. You can apply through the Common Application or through the Thomas application (online or by mail).
- Begin the financial aid process. With your application to Thomas, we’ll automatically consider you for merit-based scholarships. Students seeking financial assistance other than merit-based scholarships should file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
After You Apply
- Check your admission status. We’ll notify you of our decision by Dec. 31 if you apply by Dec. 15, or within about two weeks of receiving your application.
- If you’ve already been accepted to Thomas, pay your admission deposit.