Whether you’re a soon-to-be-graduating high school student, a college student looking to transfer, or an adult wanting the flexibility of weekend and evening options, you’ve come to the right place.
Early Action: December 15
Priority Decision: March 1
Regular Decision: Rolling
Tuition and Fees
Room and Board: $10,540
The Application Process
- Gather your materials. In addition to your application form and fee, we’ll need to receive an official transcript and your letter of recommendation. Read about the steps to applying to Thomas in detail.
- Submit your application. You can apply through the Common Application or through the Thomas application (online or by mail).
- Begin the financial aid process. With your application to Thomas, we’ll automatically consider you for merit-based scholarships. Students seeking financial assistance other than merit-based scholarships should file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
After You Apply
- Check your admission status. We’ll notify you of our decision by Dec. 31 if you apply by Dec. 15, or within about two weeks of receiving your application.
- If you’ve already been accepted to Thomas, pay your admission deposit.