How we will honor our Graduates
- All graduates may be accompanied by a maximum of two guests to the on-campus ceremony, scheduled for Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 1 p.m.
- We will be holding our Honors Convocation ceremony on Friday evening, May 14, 2021 at 6:30 p.m. also with a two-guest maximum
- Each graduate/guests unit will be assigned their own space to watch the ceremony, safely distanced from other guests.
- Everyone will be required to follow safety protocols (wearing masks, for example, more details to come).
Cap and Gown Pickup:
Commencement will soon be upon us, and we know that you are looking forward to picking up your caps and gowns in preparation for the event.
For students who are currently participating in the twice weekly COVID-19 testing protocol at Thomas College, caps and gowns will be available for pickup from the Registrar’s Office as follows:
- Monday, April 19th – Friday, April 23rd – Students with last names A – L.
- Monday, April 26th – Friday, April 30th – Students with last names M – Z.
- Monday, May 3rd – Friday, May 7th – Any student who still needs to pick up their cap and gown regardless of last name.
For students exempt from the twice weekly COVID-19 testing protocol at Thomas College,
The Registrar’s Office will begin distributing caps, gowns, and other commencement regalia on Monday, April 26th for students who are exempt from the College’s testing protocol. Due to COVID-19 guidelines, we will be distributing caps and gowns through scheduled, contactless, drive-in appointments.
Through the link below, graduates will be able to schedule an appointment to pick up their regalia. Contactless regalia distribution will be from Monday, April 26th through Thursday, May 13th. Pick up appointments will generally be available during the following times:
Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays: 9am – 4pm
Tuesdays and Wednesdays: 9am – 6pm
Please follow these detailed instructions for scheduling your appointment and picking up your regalia:
- Click here to schedule your appointment time.
- a. When the page opens you’ll need to select a staff member. Please note you must select “Amanda Favreau” so we receive notification of your appointment. Once the staff member is selected, you will be able to view the calendar with available dates and times. Fill out the form entirely with your information. Once you submit, you will receive a confirmation email of your appointment.
- During your designated appointment time, arrive at Thomas College and park in the marked visitor parking lot. Please refer to the attached campus map.
- Call the Registrar’s Office at 207-859-1108 to inform the staff you have arrived.
- Remain in your car while your regalia is delivered to your vehicle. We respectfully request that you wear a mask when accepting your cap and gown from staff.
If you have questions or concerns about regalia pick-up prior to Commencement, please contact me directly via email or by phone at 207-859-1423.
For Questions, contact Amanda Favreau via email at email@example.com
Celebrate on social media using #ThomasCollegeGrad!
Send messages of support, tributes, and congratulations! Simply use the hashtag #ThomasCollegeGrad on Twitter, or Instagram and it will appear below within 24-hours. Note that your social media privacy settings may prevent your submission from appearing on the grid below. Please reach out to us by private message on social media and we can help you out!