1. Accept and sign the Guaranteed Job Program contract
2. Register with Career Services
3. Attend two Career Service workshops per year
4. Upload an updated resume each year to mythomas
5. Attend two leadership workshops per year or take on a leadership role
Helpful tip: Attend the workshops in the fall semester because not many are offered during the spring semester.
6. Complete 10 hours of community service each year
7. Complete an internship for academic credit
8. Graduate from Thomas College with a Bachelor’s degree (minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA)
9. Be in good financial standing with the College upon graduation
10. Meet with Career Services within 30 days of graduation, and monthly until employed
11. A job guaranteed!