At Thomas College, your dining experience is more than just a meal. It’s your chance to fuel up for the day, connect with friends, and enjoy local ingredients that honor our commitment to the environment. With an array of dining facilities, it’s easy to find options that suit you.
Learn more about the dining experience at Thomas College with Sodexo’s virtual dining tour (PDF).
In The Dining Center, the diverse menu includes international recipes, grill favorites, pizza, deli sandwiches, soup, salads, comfort foods and desserts. The “My Zone” fridge is available (stocked with gluten-free, peanut- and tree nut-free items), and our staff is always able to assist and accommodate those with food allergies and other dietary requirements. Thomas Dining is committed to sustainably sourcing and serving local, seasonal ingredients through our Maine Course program initiatives.
- Monday – Friday Breakfast: 7:15AM – 9:30AM
- Monday – Friday Continental: 9:30AM – 10:30AM
- Monday – Friday Lunch: 11:15AM – 1:30PM
- Monday – Friday Light Menu: 1:30PM – 4:40PM
- Monday – Thursday Dinner: 4:45PM – 7:00PM
- Friday Dinner: 4:45PM – 6:30PM
- Saturday – Sunday Brunch: 10:30AM – 12:45PM
- Saturday Dinner: 4:45PM – 6:30PM
- Sunday Dinner: 4:45PM – 7:00PM
The Dog Pound
From breakfast sandwiches to chicken tenders, wraps and quesadillas to pretzels, The Dog Pound will feed you on the go all day long and through the evening hours.
- Monday – Thursday: 10:00AM – 10:30PM
- Friday – Saturday: 11:00AM – 11:00PM
- Sunday: 11:00AM – 10:30PM
Jeanie’s Café proudly serves classic Starbucks coffee, tea and blended beverages and is a great place to grab a meal on the go throughout the day. The café has bagels, snacking essentials and a variety of Simply to Go sandwiches, salads, snacks and bottled beverages.
- Monday – Thursday: 7:30AM – 8:00PM
- Friday: 7:30AM – 1:00PM