Harold Alfond® Institute for Business Innovation
Named for Maine’s premiere entrepreneur and innovator, the Harold Alfond® Institute for Business Innovation has been established to spur economic vitality in Central Maine by nurturing the very talent that will assist in the creation of both jobs and wealth for the area.
The institute provides the platforms from which instruction, training, events, mentoring, and access to talent are all made available within the context of entrepreneurship and innovation.
The Institute in the News
- The Institute hosts first annual Central Maine Converge and Create Weekend: Morning Sentinel/Kennebec Journal
- The Institute Partners with the Maine State Chamber of Commerce to host three Cyber Security Summits Across Maine: WABI-TV5.
- Thomas College to connect students and local businesses with internships: Portland Press Herald, Morning Sentinel/Kennebec Journal, and WABI-TV5.
- Josh Devou Joins the Institute: Bangor Daily Newsand Morning Sentinel/Kennebec Journal
- Executive Director Mike Duguay tells how the Institute came to be: WGAN’s Maine Points
- The announcement of Harold Alfond’s $5.3 million commitment: Co, Maine Startups Insider, Morning Sentinel/Kennebec Journal, Bangor Daily News, and MaineBiz.
For questions or inquiries, contact Josh Devou, Program Coordinator at email@example.com or 207-859-1159.