We’re glad you’re thinking about advancing your career through further education. Consider how Thomas can help you get there with our options for full-time, part-time, and professional development studies. Hard-working students will succeed at Thomas. We look forward to hearing about the achievements, abilities, and experiences that have primed you for success in graduate study at Thomas.
Full-Time MBA: Rolling
Part-Time MBA: Rolling
Education Master’s: Rolling
Tuition and Fees
Full-Time/Accelerated MBA: $26,110
Part-Time Per Course: $1,425
Thomas College Insitute: $1,660
Before You Apply
- Browse our graduate programs and see how we can help you move forward in your career.
- Request information. We’ll add you to our mailing list for notifications about important news and deadlines.
- Visit campus. We can set up interviews and tours Monday through Friday and on select Saturdays. Interviews are not required but are recommended for all applicants
The Application Process
- Determine your status as a graduate student at Thomas. Degree-seeking, or just taking classes?
- Consider submitting optional application materials including a purpose statement, current resume, and GRE/GMAT scores.
- Begin the financial aid process. Students seeking financial assistance should file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).