We’re glad you’re thinking about advancing your career through further education. Consider how Thomas can help you get there with our options for full-time, part-time, and professional development studies. Hard-working students will succeed at Thomas. We look forward to hearing about the achievements, abilities, and experiences that have primed you for success in graduate study at Thomas.
Before You Apply
- Browse our graduate programs and see how we can help you move forward in your career.
- Request information. We’ll add you to our mailing list for notifications about important news and deadlines.
- Visit campus. We can set up interviews and tours Monday through Friday and on select Saturdays. Interviews are not required but are recommended for all applicants
The Application Process
- Determine your status as a graduate student at Thomas. Degree-seeking, or just taking classes?
- Consider submitting optional application materials including a purpose statement, current resume, and GRE/GMAT scores.
- Begin the financial aid process. Students seeking financial assistance should file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Full-Time MBA: Rolling
Part-Time MBA: Rolling
Education Master’s: Rolling
Incoming Class Profile
International Students: 2
Tuition and Fees
Full-Time/Accelerated MBA: $26,110
Part-Time Per Course: $1,425
Thomas College Institute: $1,660