We are glad you’re thinking about advancing your career through further education. Consider how Thomas can help you get there with our options for accelerated day, evening, and online programs. Hard-working students will succeed at Thomas. We look forward to hearing about the achievements, abilities, and experiences that have primed you for success in graduate study at Thomas.
Before you Apply
- Browse our graduate programs and see how we can help you move forward in your career.
- Request information. We’ll add you to our mailing list for notifications about important news and deadlines.
- Visit campus. We can set up interviews and tours Monday through
The Application Process
- Determine your status as a graduate student at Thomas. Degree-seeking, or just taking classes?
- Consider submitting optional application materials including a purpose statement and current resume.
- Begin the financial aid process. Students seeking financial assistance should file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).