Named for Maine’s premiere entrepreneur and innovator, the Harold Alfond® Institute for Business Innovation has been established to spur economic vitality in Central Maine by nurturing the very talent that will assist in the creation of both jobs and wealth for the area.
The institute provides the platforms from which instruction, training, events, mentoring, and access to talent are all made available within the context of entrepreneurship and innovation.
For questions or inquiries, contact Isaac Salisbury, Program Coordinator at email@example.com or 207-859-1159.
The Institute in the News
- Thomas College Hosts 2020 ‘Thomas College Plugged In’ WABI
- The Institute hosts 3rd Annual Central Maine Converge and Create Weekend & Preliminary Round of Greenlight Maine: College Edition Morning Sentinel/Kennebec Journal
- Thomas College Students Win National Business Awards Bangor Daily News.
- Thomas College’s Harold Alfond® Institute for Business Innovation helps to fund WI-FI in Downtown Waterville: Maine Biz,.
- Thomas College Innovates its Offerings to Build Workforce: New England Board of higher Educationand Morning Sentinel/Kennebec Journal
- Executive Director Mike Duguay tells how the Institute came to be: WGAN’s Maine Points
- The announcement of Harold Alfond’s $5.3 million commitment: Co, Maine Startups Insider, Morning Sentinel/Kennebec Journal, Bangor Daily News, and MaineBiz.